Photobucket

Wholesale Jerseys China hitter and

in Best Places to work In Providence Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:51 pm
by Yunxiaocuo • 1.147 Posts | 11470 Points

Yankees Considering Starlin Castro For Infield - RealGM Wiretap
The New York Yankees have been evaluating their infield and view Starlin Castro as a potential option.

The Yankees reportedly aren't interested in trading Brett Gardner for Castro Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap , but are still looking at a trade for him at a lower price.

The Cubs have several middle infielders and a potential Castro trade has been rumored for nearly a year.

Pirates Place Snyder On DL; Recall Toregas - RealGM Wiretap The Pirates have placed catcher Chris Snyder on the 15-day disabled list (low back) and have selected catcher Wyatt Toregas from Triple-A Indianapolis. The 28-year-old Toregas, a non-roster invitee this spring, made 11 appearances with Indy this season (nine at catcher and two as the designated hitter). Toregas played 19 games in the big leagues with Cleveland in 2009 and went 9-for-51 (.176) with six RBI. Stephen Strasburg Pulled After 16 Pitches - RealGM Wiretap

The Washington Nationals pulled Stephen Strasburg after just 16 pitches on Friday night without giving a reason.

Strasburg has struggled lately Wholesale NFL Jerseys China , failing to reach the fourth inning in three of his four previous starts.

The right-hander shrugged his shoulders after his 16th pitch and a trainer came out to check on him before he was pulled.

Phillies Move Rollins Back To Leadoff Spot - RealGM Wiretap

After a lengthy offensive slump, the Philadelphia Phillies moved shortstop Jimmy Rollins back to the leadoff spot for Thursday's game.

The Phillies struggled with Ben Revere as their No. 1 hitter. Revere, who is batting .194 with a .194 slugging percentage Wholesale NFL Jerseys , was moved to seventh.

"I talked to Charlie when I came to the field, and he's like, 'It's something that we're going to try Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping , a little switch-up and we'll see how it works,'" Revere said.

"He told me, 'I'm not giving up on you Wholesale Jerseys China , I know you're a good hitter and everything,' it's just that I hit down there before, it's no biggie. I'm struggling a little bit but trying to figure out that swing and figure out these pitchers and I'll be rolling real soon."

Philadelphia broke out with eight runs on Friday night.

Yu Darvish To Get Extra Rest - RealGM Wiretap Yu Darvish will not make his final scheduled start of the first half as the Rangers attempt to get him some extra rest in his first season in the majors. Both the team and Darvish said Wednesday there is nothing physically wrong with the 25-year-old right-hander. .

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
0 Members and 37 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: doaleb1