Photobucket

Mr. Thomas is able to offer advice and insight on a multitude of topics

in General discussion Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:31 am
by misshuana • 1.305 Posts | 13050 Points

With the program I have with my knee Vikings Zach Line Jersey , it's not going to help," Soriano said of the weather in the Bay Area.
paintball Vikings Shamar Stephen Jersey , actually), but I didn?t mind. The paintball game was really fun. First, I shall say what kind of guns were used. I have a Tippmann 98, only customization is a longer barrel. Now my friend? he has a Tippmann 98 Custom, with the same barrel as me (when I bought mine off eBay, I bought him the same one; it?s a good barrel). Also, he has a response trigger, and a Cyclone hopper that feeds the balls really fast and has an anti-chop system. Along with the gun modifications, he had camoflauge clothing, and a belt which had slots for extra CO2 and paintballammo cylinders. To say the least, he had an advantage. Next: The field. A regular forest, lots of small branches that break the balls, so you have to try hard to find open area. There are two sides, seperated by a small river. Lots of big trees to hide behind. Lots of thorns too; they prick me, and it injects some kind of poison that makes my arms temporarily lock up (like, for two seconds). It?s weird. Now Vikings Andre Smith Jersey , the

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
0 Members and 39 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: doaleb1