Photobucket

how about the sani sticks effect

in Here is your first Forum Thu May 04, 2017 3:02 am
by david • 658 Posts | 6580 Points

Keep Your Drains Clear and Free of Unwanted Odors, All Year Long!

Drop an insert down the drain each month.

Breaks down and digests organic deposits and grease buildup.

100% safe for plumbing and septic tanks.There are many sani sticks store on internet,but how to choose really product and where to buy sani sticks?The real product --When they take the sani sticks out of the tube to put them in the drain, they act like they're handling plutonium or something.It is really work for stain.Can be used in many aspects.

An original product from Hampton Direct, Inc., the official maker of Sani SticksTM.

I was having such issues with my bathroom drain and since I've been using these I haven't had any issues. My drain started to smell one day and I realized that the month was up so I put another on down the drain and problem fixed. The pkging says once a month, but it didn't last quite a month more like 3 weeks, but still during that time I had no smells coming from my bathroom drain. Very happy with the product. Easy to use so I would recommend and I would also buy again.

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
2 Members and 50 Guests are online.:
Melissa Underwood, chenchenwang

We welcome our newest member: Christian C. Grove
Board Statistics
The forum has 18251 topics and 21033 posts.

8 members have been online today:
Aditya Yadav, chenchenwang, Christian C. Grove, concretemixer, Melissa Underwood, pingfan, wangqing, yangguang