Photobucket

I Finally found my holy grail face cleanser & massager

in General discussion Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:13 pm
by david • 634 Posts | 6340 Points

1. Apply Cleanser
Apply your regular cleanser. Wet the LUNA and activate its Cleansing Mode.

2. Cleanse
Gently move the LUNA's cleansing surface in circular motions over your face for 1 minute.The foreo luna anti aging play is the perfect introduction to FOREO’s range of LUNA facial cleansing brushes.For 100 uses, experience the gentle yet effective skin care of its T-Sonic pulsations and two-zone, non-abrasive silicone brush.Thicker touch-points deeply and precisely cleanse oilier skin, particularly in the T-zone, while the finer touch-points gently cleanse sensitive and normal skin on larger areas like the cheeks and forehead.Compact yet powerful, this device removes dead skin cells and lifts away 99.5 percent of dirt, oil and makeup residue, luna brush usa enhancing the absorption of skincare products to refine, brighten and even your complexion.

3. Anti-Ageing
Activate the LUNA’s Anti-Ageing Mode. Press its anti-ageing surface onto wrinkle-prone points for a total of 1 minute.

I Finally found my holy grail face cleanser & massager! To the main point first, This is THE best cleanser i've tried for my skin (sensitive, reactive, some rosacea, Oily on T-zone but dry and dehydrated U zone combination) one of worst skin condition i have. but this is just amazing, improved my skin within a week, and certainly beat my clarisonic..

Scroll up

Photobucket