Photobucket

List of Worst Places to work

in The List Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 am
by Mavus Absent • 21 Posts | 113 Points

Mick morgan's Sharon, Ma

Take a deflated basketball and throw it against a brick wall. That is the same experience as having a conversation with the GM Carmel Sherry.
They do not pay correct wages. they do not properly train staff. They routinely and blatantly discriminate against non Irish employees and they routinely and blatantly do not practice any type of fair or decent treatment of employees ie: shift breaks, overtime, vacation pay, benefits.
In short do not work here.

Davenport's Cumberland RI
Some GREAT people work here! The owner however likes to make all waitstaff work off the clock for about an hour doing prep work for his restaurant. You cannot get more than a three table section.. because you are too busy doing prep work, cleaning and making deserts. He was so pissed off at his staff that someone had broken the vaccume that he makes them clean under their tables and around their sections with a small barely sufficient broom.
Apparently he just doesn't have any room in his Cadilac Escalade for a new broom for his his underpaid over worked staff
Employee turnover is without a valid number. Apparently they stopped counting, but at the time of my employment I saw three managers and ten waitstaff come and go ~ was there four months. ;)

Careful... I've been a Forum Whore since the beginning ;)

Scroll up

Photobucket
Visitors
0 Members and 44 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Constance
Board Statistics
The forum has 18423 topics and 21229 posts.

16 members have been online today:
Angel92, batchplants, berry36923, caicai2017, chenchenwang, chengjiayim, concretemixer, Constance, dgmghdkhj, Melissa Underwood, ncvncvbdfe, pingfan, smithlucky, sunnyrose, wangqing, zihua new